There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, MAY 24, 20199:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum -– Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Ken Clark)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, April 5, 2019 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: COMMENDATION5. Approval of Resolution Recognizing the Service of Rosalind Hebert, CAP-OM, to the Transportation Policy Council (Chairman Ken Clark)The Chair will recognize Rosalind for her service as the MPO staff to the Policy Council upon her retirement.
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL6. Appointment of co-chairs to the Greater Houston Freight Committee (Nominating Committee Chair)The Nominating Committee Chair will request approval of co-chairs to the Freight Committee.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS7. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2019-2022 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Approval of Resolution Amending the 2019–2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TPC.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP for future action.
8. Approval of Resolution Adopting the Draft 2045 RTP and Finding of Air Quality Conformity (Mr. Adam Beckom, H-GAC)Mr. Beckom will review the Draft 2045 RTP and finding of air quality conformity and request approval of the Resolution for its adoption.
9. Creation of a Project Prioritization and Development Workgroup (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will discuss the details of the project development workgroup.
INFORMATION10. Draft 2020-2021 Unified Planning Work Program(Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will provide an introduction to the 2020-2021 UPWP.
11. Draft Livable Centers 10-Year Evaluation Report and Summary (Ms. Anita Hollmann, H-GAC)Ms. Hollmann will provide an overview of the draft 10-Year Evaluation Report and draft summary.
12. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report (1) Report on Bike Month (2) Tow-and-Go Update (3) NHS Update B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report C. Reports from Other Agencies
12. Announcements • TPC New Member Orientation - Friday, May 24, 2019, Rm B, immediately following the TPC meeting; for new members and other interested TPC members; lunch provided; RSVP required • Next TAC meeting – June 19, 2019, Rm B at 9:30 a.m. • Next TPC meeting – June 28, 2019, Rm B at 9:30 a.m. 13. Adjournment
Houston-Galveston Area Council