MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, JULY 18, 20189:30 a.m.
TAC WORKSHOP AGENDA and MEETING MATERIALS
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Project Readiness Criteria
3. Funding Availability
4. Funding “Set Asides”
5. Project Ranking Criteria A. Major Investments B. Other Investments
6. Call for Projects Online Application Process
7. Adjourn Workshop
Please note: Lunch to be provided for TAC Members.
TAC MEETING AGENDA
1. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
2. Approval of Minutes for June 13, 2018 Meeting (Chairman Stolleis, P.E.)
AMENDMENTS3. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed administrative amendments to the TIP and RTP as information to the TAC.
ACTION4. 2018 Call for Projects (Mr. Vishu Lingala, H-GAC)Mr. Lingala will request TAC recommendation for the 2018 Call for Projects.
INFORMATION5. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. A. SH 146 Sub regional Study (Carlene Mullins, H-GAC) B. Gulf Coast Regional Tow and Go Program (David Fink, H-GAC)