There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 20189:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum -– Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Ken Clark)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, January 25, 2019 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL5. Approval of TPC Nominating Committee Recommendations for Transportation Safety Committee (Mayor Joe Zimmerman, Committee Chair)The Committee Chair will review nominations received to fill remaining vacancies on the TSC and request approval.
6. Appointment of Additional Ex-Officio TPC Members (Chairman Ken Clark)Chairman Clark will appoint additional Ex-Officio members and request TPC approval.
INFORMATION7. Report from the High Capacity Transit Task Force (Hon. Amanda Edwards and Ms. Carrin Patmin, Co-Chairs)Staff wiill present a summary of the work completed by the High Capacity Transit Task Force.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS8. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2019-2022 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2019–2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TPC.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP for future action.
OTHER ACTION9 Approval of Safety Performance Measures and Targets (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Gage will provide an update on the Safety Performance Measures and Targets and request approval.
10. Approval of Resolution Supporting Advancement of Segment B of the Grand Parkway (SH 99) in Galveston and Brazoria Counties (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will review the status of construction on the Grand Parkway and request approval of a Resolution supporting advancement of Segment B.
11. Approval of Resolution Committing $56.5 million for construction of IH 610 S/SH 35 Direct Connectors (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will request approval of a Resolution for construction of IH 610 S/SH 35 direct connectors.
OTHER INFORMATION12. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report C. Reports from Other Agencies
13. Announcements • 2045 RTP Workshop – Friday, March 1, 2019, H-GAC offices, Rm B, 1:30–3:30 p.m. • Next TAC meeting – March 13, 2019, Rm B at 9:30 a.m. • Next TPC meeting – March 22, 2019, Rm B at 9:30 a.m. • March Brown Bag Lunch Series - Monday, March 25, 2019, Rm B, Noon-1:00 p.m. "Integrating AV Technology with High Capacity Transit," featuring Sam Lott, Automated Mobility Services, LLC14. Adjournment